This past semester, we’ve explained the science behind the individual ingredients of Mental Mojo through our Wednesday Wisdom blog posts. We hope it’s been useful. But with finals on the horizon, it’s time to put it all together. In a shell, Mental Mojo works by maximizing levels of acetylcholine, the brain’s fuel for thought, through the interaction of several powerful active ingredients:
- Vinpocetine: Pumps the brain up by increasing cerebral blood flow and oxygen delivery; fosters laser like focus and catalyzes the delivery of Mental Mojo’s other brain boosters.
- Alpha GPC: spikes acetylcholine levels while reducing oxidative stress on the brain.
- Phosphatidylserine: further boosts acetylcholine levels while alleviating stress/anxiety.
- Huperzine A: keeps acetylcholine levels artificially high by inhibiting the enzyme that would otherwise break it down.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine: improves energy by attacking and vanquishing toxic fatty acids that accumulate in the mitochondria.
- L-Tyrosine: elevates alertness and mood.
- B-Vitamin Complex: boosts energy.
Like an orchestra, these ingredients quickly build to a harmonious crescendo of enhanced memory, focus, and blood/oxygen delivery–or in laymen’s terms–the edge you need to set the curve. Learn more about the decades of clinical research supporting these effects on our website.